VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have we got for the barbie dude and what will we need to get?? :)

Anyone got a bookers account??

And I'm thinking we'll have a couple of forum shelters to hide under for this T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aren't you still having the South African caterer?

I have a costco account if neededT:

We decided to do it ourselves Dave, well dave volunteered :D

Few more quid for charity init T:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Don't mean to be a fuddy duddy but how are we fixed regarding liability if someone gets food poisoning etc as I guess we'll be charging folks for food? Food hygiene Certs etc etc.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno if Dave's thought of that I:

Dave I:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Dunno if Dave's thought of that I:

Dave I:
Yeah, c'mon Dave, have you thought of that and have you catered for 500 people before...........I:

Seriously though, burgers, sausages, chicken, salad, onions, sauces, napkins, any other sundries, BBQ it's self, charcoal, utensils for 500 peeps or half a thousand persons:eek:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, c'mon Dave, have you thought of that and have you catered for 500 people before...........I:

Seriously though, burgers, sausages, chicken, salad, onions, sauces, napkins, any other sundries, BBQ it's self, charcoal, utensils for 500 peeps or half a thousand persons:eek:
Just spoke to Dave...................................................I'll speak to the South African ;)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Just spoke to Dave...................................................I'll speak to the South African ;)

Cool, feel like I've been a right kill joy. Did just check in Costco Reading and no catering packs of burgers or sausages.

Did you want me to talk to my local butcher as he can arrange commercial BBQs and who also has a hog roaster. His son just happens to be into t4s tooT:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aren't you still having the South African caterer?

I have a costco account if neededT:

Saturday the 24th is available with the South African and he's popping over this evening T:

Just a guess but if a fifth of people buy something that's a hundred people??

I've said to do proper burgers and proper sausage hotdogs but throw in a few things like Bunny chows for people to try. the thought being that any left over cn be used in his shop. wos think :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts