VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thought I'd say hello on this thread instead of starting a new one as I'm afraid I'm another lady. I'm the proud owner of a rather lovely ex AA T4 which is currently named the trifle due to the previous owner painting the top half white:)

I'm loving your van funnybones, can't believe how much you've done to it already. 6 months of owning mine and I've only just changed the indicators to clear, shameful:D

mushroomgirl.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hello Mushroomgirl.T:

Glad my thread is being used for all the women van drivers ;)

Soon we well take over and have our own section LOL:

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Go Girls ... yet another women T4 owner here. Just got a '95 panel van .. busy straightening out a few dents at the mo ... lots of plans but need father christmas to come up with the bits !! She's got to be used for work and play so a having read lots of threads on conversions I think a plan is the best form of action ... but would much rather just go with the flow .. ;) impulse works best .. after all it is our perogative to change our minds :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
this thread has been a real eye opener as i dont tend to wave to you ladies in t4's as i did'nt realise there were so many on here but i will now. good work ladies.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, I didn't realise there were so many lady owners of T4's!! Girl power !!. AND, I'm fed up of getting weird looks off other drivers when they see my van is being driven by a girl !!! Will try and get a photo of 'Roxy' up on here for you all to see.:ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi Funnybones W:
Welcome aboard on the T4s Forum
I think im the only Swede in this Forum, therefore i understand
your thinking i believe :eek:
VR6 driver Silver :ILU:

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm a woman T4 driver too! Mine's a black 2001 transporter. Tinted windows at the back so you can't see what's going on!!!!I: (usually making a cuppa on the stove!)

She's known as Big Mamma and drives like a dream. Would never go back to an ordinary car now!T4s are just so much fun!!!

Sarah

:ILU:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi ,
I,m Aly another Women driverA: .Welcome to the site:ILU:, I have a 2002 T4 CrewVan 5 seater 2.5, which is great I use her daily and for Camping was at Van Fest this year which was greatT:.
Aly.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
HI,
managed to get on the forum myself for once!!

love driving around in dennis, still makes me chuckle when folk (mostly men) check out the van and then do a double take cos the driver's a GIRL... :eek:( well now I'm 40 guess I should say woman!!)

lokk forward to meeting all the girls out there female:

jane xxx
LOL:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts