VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Up for sale is my Bear Fish Surfboard, dimensions 6'6'' x 21 1/4'' x 2 5/8''. When new this board was £550.

It comes with:
- FCS H2 Medium fins, worth approx £60 new
- FCS M.R TFX Fins, worth approx £60 new
- Leash, worth approx £20 new
- Gorilla tailpad, worth approx £30 new
- Vudu padded board bag, worth aprox £30 new.

All these items are in great condition, they have had very little use. Everything still looks like new, only a couple of pressure dents in the top of the board. Have taken the wax off to show how good the condition is.

I am asking £375 for the lot, however am open to offers (as wedding is looming!!)

PM me your email if you are interested and would like to see some photos. Can arrange viewing in the North Devon area.

I am reluctant to send, however would do at buyers risk and cost. Can also arrange collection in the Somerset area some weekends.

T:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Very nice.

Can't justify it having only been out surfing less than a hand full of times in the last few years.

But would look nice on the living room wall - wife would probably disagree.

Free bump!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Love any BEAR surfboard, however I am more of a longboard/minimal surfer (age and build now dictate!) :D

Good luck with the sale - worth every penny T:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have you tried it on second hand surfboards, secret spot or a1 surf yet? or even jeffs boards on face book. there are lots of options out there for free advertising.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts