VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

881 - 900 of 931 Posts

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Great weekend.

Excellent company on Saturday night. I trust the shelter isn't too smoke damaged?

See you all at Jambo/Bude

Chris & Rach

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Great weekend.

Excellent company on Saturday night. I trust the shelter isn't too smoke damaged?

See you all at Jambo/Bude

Chris & Rach

shelter not to bad folks but the national trust are looking for someone who stole their tree bark I:

hope to see you both again soon T:

·
Registered
149 Posts
A:A: had a great weekend with you all, thank's to all the people how set up the event and Jimbo, here are some photos A:

·
Registered
624 Posts
:eek:think all the kids are looking at whats poppin outLOL:LOL:LOL:
Had a great time, lovelly area, grounds and people I met, worth the 500 mile round trip :eek: though wish it lasted longer :ILU:

Big thanks to all involved organising the event and congrats to the HFH van winner :cool:

Water fight, I enjoyed getting the innocent bystanders wet :D and Stereo Steve on the A43 on the way home! :ILU:

Comedy picture moment of the weekend - whooshwoosh and his little friend and all the kids that noticed :eek:LOL:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
yes,alas the leg stretch proved a bit too much for the wifes draws:eek:
apologies for any offence/distress/nightmares caused to small children...........
the wife has been reprimanded for having no matching underwear available!:*:eek:LOL:

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #893
Behind every great organiser there is always a great woman to keep things ticking along so many thanks to Mrs Jimbo for letting Jimbo do his thing organising also many thanks to EVERYONE who helped him make this meeting a truley FAMILY friendly meeting
Your not wrong there,the likes of Hayley (Mrs Jimbo), Linda (Mrs Jimmer) and Emma (Mrs Farquad) are the real unsung heroes ... looking after the kids and putting up with countless late nights. A:A:A:

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Your not wrong there,the likes of Hayley (Mrs Jimbo), Linda (Mrs Jimmer) and Emma (Mrs Farquad) are the real unsung heroes ... looking after the kids and putting up with countless late nights. A:A:A:
glad they all got a mention thanks again to you all A:

·
Registered
68 Posts
what a fantastic weekend, we had got fed up with the usual van shows to be honest but this one was just up are street, even good venue for the dogs. nice to be able to walk around the museum. what was also nice was to see other people with caravans, i can remember when people ignored you because you had aT4, now you can get that because you've got a caravan with you but not at this show.(well not that i noticed anyway) so thanks jimbo and thanks for sorting the weather, you had me worried on thursday though!!!!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Brilliant weekend, brill company and weather, Thanks to Jimbo and co for arranging it all. T:

Looking forward to the next one. :D

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
This really was a great weekend and a great vanue. had a ball and was glad i made the trip. got few pics will post another day

881 - 900 of 931 Posts