VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1220 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
My son has found a Locking Wheel nut key / socket in the main field on Sunday.
If you were there and changed a wheel you might want to check you still have your locking nut key socket thing.
If you think its yours send me a PM and i can post it back to you.
cheers
Brooksie
Was it near richies van? That might have been me trying them on his wheels while he slept, they didn't fit sadly, so he keeps his wheels for another day... I:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great weekend thanks for a nice chilled time !! :) was our 1st camping trip with our 10 week old son , and it's the best he has ever slept !! 10 hours on the sat night !!! Good excuse to camp out more often I think :)

Roll on 2013 T:

Gav :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Great weekend. Good to meet you hardwaremonkey and argeo. Cant wait for next year. Dean you are a legend. Will try and add some pictures later.
Cracking bloke you are ed , thanks for havin us! Great laugh Ay mate. Likewise to monkey and arg ;)
Can't believe the next time is whole year away:(

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hi People
I must say yet again it was a fantastic weekend. Last year was my 1st VW camp over ever and i must say this year was even better. I convinced people to come this year and they couldn't believe what a good weekend it was.
Can't wait for next year.

I need to get another kids T shirt if possible Childs medium would be good.
You only had one left by the time i got over to buy mine and the kids. My boy wasn't happy that he didn't get one.
Mrs Jimbo said there might be a chance of getting another but i can't remember who i had to ask.

Also a link for my photobucket album
http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/trojantony/Beaulieu 12/

·
Registered
768 Posts
Was it near richies van? That might have been me trying them on his wheels while he slept, they didn't fit sadly, so he keeps his wheels for another day... I:
Haha. Oi, I knew it. Thought I saw some pikey hanging around my van as the sun set.LOL: I had fare too many ciders, you could have striped the hole van. I was well gone. Nice to know u liked them though. T:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Well, just got back from my 'Beaulieu Road Trip' 1300 miles in just over 10 days. Went from Beaulieu down then to Bournemouth for a week and then back to Scotland. Had a great time and met some really sound folk. Well done to Jimbo and his other helpers A:

1201 - 1220 of 1220 Posts