VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
The Belgian guys will be there again .:) tickets are ordered , ferry is booked.

But don't need to give us another shower with the waterfight this year ... last year it cost me a new mobile phone ...:(

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Evening,

am only in Romsey so hoping to get along for my first proper VW weekend!

What are the rules on a small tent by the van and BBQs/cooking please?

Cheers

Paul

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Just bought our tickets! Looking forward to it. See you all there!

Do we need water pistols this year?

Hannah

x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bought my slightly tatty T5.1 panel van ( or did i rescue it?) only 2 weeks ago.....making it into a day van/ weekend camper/ Kombi so we can take impromptu hols with kids......i cant wait to get down and meet a load of you that weekend.....i just gotta get it useable by then (it may well be without its planned, new baby blue paint, HnR springs, bike rack, drl's, 22" Autobiography wheels, shore power hook up, dpf delete and stack of other mods.....lmao).... Should have rear seats tho....and maybe sound insulation? A:T:

I::ILU:

·
Registered
14 Posts
A:T: Rothfink ^^

Trust me...the RR's don't ride very well on 22", so will leave my 18's on until my 20's are all bubbly :)

Be great to meet a load of ya

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, anyone know what's the latest you can rock up fri afternoon/ evening? Got to work first
:( or is it best to just come sat morn? Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
As a newbie I have not been before. 2007 pop top T5 can any one tell me if there would be a fair few trade stalls or even a auto boot stall there please as I still need to get a few bits for the old girl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for a great weekend to everyone involved, it was our first event without a bar, band, catering or trade stalls, but it was really cool and laid back with a bunch of very nice people.
We'll be back next year for some more of the same if its on, as I heard it was the last year that the organiser was going to do it. Fingers crossed someone will take over.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts