VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very early call for a "show of interest" for Beaulieu next year, I have had so much positive feedback from people who went to this years one, I don't seem to have much choice but to run it again.

Even Beaulieu have taken it as its on
http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-e...rally/t4-rally

So, I hope this would be enough notice for everyone (inc Mr Ahay)

Please do not send any money, or book tickets at this stage ok

Copy and paste the names below to show your interest

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been to this show last couple of times and its got to be one of the most relaxed atmospheres .... whose going to join me next year ? Lets make Hampshire one of the biggest area Camps !! seeing as its on our doorstep T:

Copy and Paste ...
T4VIPER

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry dates are Aug 18th 19th with arrival from Friday 17th afternoon I believe. No electric hookup Im afraid ....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Put me and her who must be obayed down as well, any chance of bringing the dog? (no smutty remarks) he has four legs and barks:D

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Have we got a Hampshire area for us to inhabit?

Kids are excited, me too, can't wait, this should be fun, sooooo many vans to look at!!

Alex
Red5

·
Registered
69 Posts
Big Thankyou to all involved, for the first time this year the weather didn't spoil everyones hard work, see you all again next yearT:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
why don't we do it again for the Hampshire lot!

I mean we are all local to the area what about an informal camp out at one of the local camp sites in the next few months.

Any one??

1 - 20 of 24 Posts