VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post on this forum....and I hope some of you good people out there can help!

I have been driving a T4 for a few years now and feel the need to get a T5 A:.

The thing is, I would like to put the front bench seats in the rear and put a single in the front.....but....has anyone put the double seats in the rear and managed to get a decent length, fixed bed behind the bench seat running up to the rear doors?

Many thanks

Ryan

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
i take it you must of thought of a rock n roll bed,gives you plenty of space,and a full size bed to,i have three 3 point belts fitted to mine for the kids.think theres pics in my albums,theres no need to fit bench seat in rear.:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arrr....I should of mentioned....I am a very lazy person!

I want to have fixed seats....and keep a bed made up in the back. I think it would save all the unpacking and packing of bed stuff!

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
I leave all the bed sheets attached to a 2" thick matress toppper so in the morning I fold the duvet back and then fold the topper back so I dont have to untuck anything and then the seat flips up. Its all done in 20 seconds. At night, flip the seat down, matress pad flops forwards, fold duvet down and jump in. 20seconds again.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Arrr....I should of mentioned....I am a very lazy person!

I want to have fixed seats....and keep a bed made up in the back. I think it would save all the unpacking and packing of bed stuff!
no worries dude,just to point out theres loads of space under the bed and rear.for storage etc,good luck dude:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts