VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my full width bed from Cannon's Forge...can't wait to pick it up in September! Has anyone got any pics of their full width Cannon's Forge bed installed please?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
cool 1 star i am going to order mine for collection in october pretty soon, i am going to have a 3/4 bed....i went to see Dave at cannons forge last week, he was so helpful, showed me a van he was working on and how it worked, they look sweet! :ILU:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool 1 star i am going to order mine for collection in october pretty soon, i am going to have a 3/4 bed....i went to see Dave at cannons forge last week, he was so helpful, showed me a van he was working on and how it worked, they look sweet! :ILU:
Nice one, I've ordered mine pretty much on the recommendations of people on here without really seeing one....hence I'd love to see pics of a full width one....anybody got one?

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
i need to get my head out my a:*e and speak to dave. i want a full width but need to know if the bed will clear my new arch boxes with the speaker pods. i only want the frame so i can cut my own board which will need to be trimmed around sub box.

whats the price of the full width frame and 3 seat belts does anyone know.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need to get my head out my a:*e and speak to dave. i want a full width but need to know if the bed will clear my new arch boxes with the speaker pods. i only want the frame so i can cut my own board which will need to be trimmed around sub box.

whats the price of the full width frame and 3 seat belts does anyone know.
Best to give him a buzz mate as there are varying prices for seat belt fittings and discount for forum members...he's a nice guy, very helpful.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Try this it has an extra bit on the rear facing seat as I am extra tall.

It bolts down to the tie down points

Hope this helps
hotobucket.com/albums/r243/dodgy2424/P1010048-1.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Try this it has an extra bit on the rear facing seat as I am extra tall.

It bolts down to the tie down points

Hope this helps
hotobucket.com/albums/r243/dodgy2424/P1010048-1.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry the links dont work i must register at some point
S'alright, I copied and pasted the links to see em, interesting. But is your's a 3/4 Cannon's forge bed?

On the rear facing 'seat'...how much room is there for your butt? Much room, or just a token ledge?

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I have (excuse the boots LOL:)

& from inside:

& just to show off, bed mode:

The vinyl cushions I made myself. I bought the foam locally & trimmed the vinyl to suit.
It is a bit firm, but comfy!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Cheers Jurasik...is that 3" or 4" foam on there?
No probs. It's 3" foam & it works a treat. If anything it's a little too firm. Could have done with going 1 grade softer. It was blue. I couldn't tell you the density. I got it from Foam Wizards in Stourbridge.T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts