VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fitted some Beetle heritage wheels on my T4 , really pleased with the result , if someone can tell me how to add a pic on here I will upload one as I couldn't find any pics of T4's with these wheels on line.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Interesting! Ii didnt know these were the correct pcd? What weight are they rated to? Would love to see what they look like. Post the photos to photobubket or flickr etc and post the link to the photos in here. T:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes was on Facebook at the weekend, some pics. I'm well happy with them , just need to lower it a tad now! Here's some pics...,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5x 112 OCD, 57.1 centre bore so straight fit! £500 quid off eBay! Haven't been able get a load rating but they are vw ( ronal ) so quality item and they are fitted to convertible beetle which is fairly weighty. Don't carry a lot in my bus.

·
Registered
11,711 Posts
5x 112 OCD, 57.1 centre bore so straight fit! £500 quid off eBay! Haven't been able get a load rating but they are vw ( ronal ) so quality item and they are fitted to convertible beetle which is fairly weighty. Don't carry a lot in my bus.
LOL

The curb weight of the beetle is less than the load on just your front axel.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone know where to conclusively find out the load rating? "google" doesn't seem to know??

Wheel part no is 5G0 601 025

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Worrying about load rating now! Can't seem to find any info for these wheels? Referred to as 'heritage' 'orbit' and 'circle' but can't find a load rating anywhere?! Anyone able to help please?? Would like to confirm they are safe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Worrying about load rating now! Can't seem to find any info for these wheels? Referred to as 'heritage' 'orbit' and 'circle' but can't find a load rating anywhere?! Anyone able to help please?? Would like to confirm they are safe.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts