VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lovely looking bus! love the colour too. I know mine is desperate for a drop - just need the funds!
Since bolting on my new wheels, I'm getting a slight 'light tapping' sound on breaking from the front wheels? any ideas? any issues with yours? I'm wondering if its anything to do with my locking wheel bolts which are a different length to the standard wheels bolts? I know that sounds a little random but really don't know what it is - any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
PS Having got them on your van what are your thoughts RE load rating? still can't find an actually load value for the wheels anywhere?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Lovely looking bus! love the colour too. I know mine is desperate for a drop - just need the funds!
Since bolting on my new wheels, I'm getting a slight 'light tapping' sound on breaking from the front wheels? any ideas? any issues with yours? I'm wondering if its anything to do with my locking wheel bolts which are a different length to the standard wheels bolts? I know that sounds a little random but really don't know what it is - any ideas anyone?
Have you solved this one yet? I have been looking at these as well so am interested in your findings. T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
5x 112 OCD, 57.1 centre bore so straight fit! £500 quid off eBay! Haven't been able get a load rating but they are vw ( ronal ) so quality item and they are fitted to convertible beetle which is fairly weighty. Don't carry a lot in my bus.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Worrying about load rating now! Can't seem to find any info for these wheels? Referred to as 'heritage' 'orbit' and 'circle' but can't find a load rating anywhere?! Anyone able to help please?? Would like to confirm they are safe.
I have 4x extra load tyres if your interested like new, these were fitted on a t4, but I have put them back on a car?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts