1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
never seen one before bit of luck its hurting my eyes

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
yes you used to buy it as a kit there was one on ebay recently always liked comercial vehicles this on included T:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
There was a sky blue one on ebey a couple of months back but it didn't have the ugly 'Rolls Royce' lights and looked much better for it. They actually look cooler from the rear with little double loading doors and rounds lights in tunnels like a 70's Corvette rear bumper.

Of course a Beetle van is nothing new; before the Fridolin was ever thought of VW made special body beetle vans for the German post office (and pick ups).

This one was a kit available in the 80, was always advertised in Volksworld and the likes along side Baja kits and that truly hideous pregnant Porsch 911 giant bumper-cum-whale tail abomination kit. This one I beleive was made by Wizard (as in Wizard Roadsters), or it might have been UVA.

I like them too.....so I'm weird!Rasp:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Could be a wizard of rods kit from late eighties early nineties. They did a pick up , a van and a willys kit.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I've seen this before and does anyone remember the wizard roadster that was made into a bread van about 6-7 years ago? it was multi coloured and actually looked cool!!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts