VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was youingster I used race around our local woods on my Saracen thinking this was the best tracks ever.

Sadly that was over 15 years ago and I have just got back into my Mountain Biking and realised that our local trails are a bit tame and boring.

For my 30th Birthday my OH bought me this:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_777757_langId_-1_categoryId_165499
Quite frankly I love it and want to take my riding a little more serious and do some proper trails.

Any fancy taking a "Beginner" around some o9f the welsh trails, coed brenin (However you spell it) etc as don't want to go on my own or with my equally inexperienced freinds and die!

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Nice bike bud, come down to S Wales, theres Cwmcarn, Afan Argoed and Brechfa to the west to tempt you. T:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
as above a good starting point would be the afan argoed trails as they have I think three so you stay down for the weekend and do all three. It's a stunning place too. There is also camping down there next to the main hut with showers etc. Glyncorrwg is the place with the campsite beside the main hut.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts