VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all of you t4 nutters! How you all doing? New here new to t4's but no stranger to vw's. Have been a t3 owner for 7 years and had many good times but was time to move on and upwards as our sons are growing along with their hobbies we now own a neglected lwb 2.5 tdi pannel van with standard everything including the brick dust dents *** burns and heavily abused dash and steering wheel. Have been looking at some of your ideas and nice buses on here for a while reading alot of info but i opologise in advance for any muppet like questions i may ask.T:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome onboard!!

So what are you plans for the van?
Hi, well where do i start, re mot tomorrow. Failed on hand break track rod ends or think i mean anti roll bar? So there doing the jobs ive fixed the indicators thanks to the pointers i found on here along with experience owning motors renowned for going wrong,i call them rolling projects. Once the boring stuff like mot getting it off irish plates and taxed i have many plans. Ive got the essential clear indicators and red and clear rears as the lens were broken so a worth while small mod as standards are around the same money. Then its insulate carpet ,swivel seats leather ,full width r&r bed with belts two front side windows . Then -50? & alloys 17-18" it will be my daily im not the kind to sit looking at my bus under a cover waiting for the sun to shine they are to be used. I will be looking for lots of good recomendations and advice along the way

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome onboard!!

So what are you plans for the van?
Hi, well where do i start, re mot tomorrow. Failed on hand break ,ive fixed the indicators thanks to the pointers i found on here .Once the boring stuff like mot getting it off irish plates and taxed i have many plans. Ive got the essential clear indicators and red and clear rears as the lens were broken so a worth while small mod as standards are around the same money. Then its insulate carpet ,swivel seats leather ,full width r&r bed with belts two front side windows . Then -50? & alloys 17-18" it will be my daily .

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, just left bus at garage will find out later at let you know. Sorry about double post having trouble with this hand set,didnt show as submitted after my phone had a random htc shutdown. Re edited and bingo two similar posts. Thanks for the welcome,off to breakers to look for posh seats now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts