VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great pics Ben. Nice to see so much yellowness amongst them! A: Nice to meet you too, even if it was only briefly.
:cheers

·
Registered
618 Posts
Eeeeewwwww, you are right there fella ref 'too much down below'!!! :eek:

Cracking pics mate looks like a brill weekend also, no surprise to see Carl cleaning his wheels, again, he is such a poser..............Rasp:

·
T4's rock
255 Posts
Great photo's Ben, wished I had been there, looks like there was loads of space for camping. Have I read somewhere on another thread that this isn't happening next year? Why - it looks so great?

Matt

·
Registered
227 Posts
beaulieu 2011

Well all i can say is a great weekend without trade stands etc,a fantastic job by all those who must have given up so much of their own time to make this happen,great family show,and a great location,this 1 is a must in diary for nxt year,thanks alot guys for a top class weekend.......robA:A:A:T:T:T:

·
Super Moderator
3,395 Posts
its the poor little girl sat below him i worry for :eek:
That is my SON, Rudy, 2 1/2. He hasn't suffered any lasting effects however has shown concern for the poor man with 'ladies clothes' on. I just explained that in every community there are people we look after as they are special and we musn't judge them but give them a wide berth:D He also said if he couldnt afford any trousers he could have some of his from the bottom cupboard that are too small, i explained that was a lovely thought but maybe not, somehow think that would be worse:eek:

Anyway good photos, cracking weekend, block and tackle on show and allLOL:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
How sh!t3 does my van look? Coulda got a picture of the 'best' side?! ;)

Also looks like I have a poopy blue pop top with camo sides? :eek::D

Great pics though, I think ive left a puddle of pi55 at my desk re the 'inbetweeners' picture A:
lol, I thought you were just trying to fake a poptop upgrade ;-)

21 - 39 of 39 Posts