VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you wished Julian well with the birth of his beautiful baby girl on his "who's the daddy thread" I thought I'd let you know she wasn't doing to well last week and this is what he said.

She got a thing called rsv which effects her breathing and the oxygen in her blood and she had i collapsed lung it just all went wrong for her real quickly so she was rushed into hdu but it was a close call worst week of my life mate but she on the mend now.

Best of luck big fella and I hope she gets well enough soon T:

Best regards

Keith, Dana and family :ILU:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Must be hard if your little ones are not well when there just entering the world , hope it all turns out good for them , my thought are with them

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
As a pretty new Dad myself I can only imagine the nightmare you were going through.

The little one's are so precious and sometimes seem so fragile. All the best, our thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Best of luck, glad to hear the little one is on the mend - you just don't know what to do with yourself when something like that happens

·
Registered
773 Posts
hope she is well soon and they are reunited its hard when new born is in scbu mine was when he was born as he was prem. we got a room on the unit so we was near but if you cant it must be really hard T:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
hope she gets well soon can't be easy times but all will be well

·
Registered
412 Posts
My little lad was v poorly at four months old and spent 4 months in hospital. I understand what he's going through and wish him all the best.

Mark

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Our prayers and hope are with you through this difficult time, glad she's on the mend

All our love

Darren, Vicky, Millie and Evie

·
I have noticed I can't spell
6,177 Posts
All the best karma :ILU:

That is extremely sad and hope she gets well; I can not imagine what it must feel like.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Hope everything is starting to go well and the wee Barra is on the mend Thinking of you all.
:ILU:The Smith Family.
The Simple things in life gives the greatest Pleasure. Peace, Love and Happiness

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
best of luck fellow t4`er . hope all goes well. ade and family,.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts