VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this might be an ideal time too find inflatable awnings for sale especially as no one can go anywhere at the moment but so far the reductions are minimal. has any one found any good places to buy recently.

second point is looking at the Vango galli III has to be inflatable, anyone got any good advice on alternatives? needs to sleep two and have nice area for eating.

thanks in advance.

·
140 DSG Shuttle SE full Camper
2,332 Posts
I don't know if they do what you're after but I've always found Jeff Bowen Awnings to be cheapest for what I've wanted over the last 25 years, it's best to ring as the price may be less than the price on the website.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I originally purchased a vango kela 4 airbeam, used it once and decided it wasn't big enough for 2 people. I then bought the vango galli 3 airbeam, its massive and plenty of room, It came as a package including the awning carpet and foot print. From memory it was from winfields, which at the moment is £899. But I would go for the galli 2 which is exactly the same and can be purchased for £500. Which obviously is a lot of difference in price for the exact same thing! I was surprised at how easy it is to inflate and set up, probably 10 minutes. And packing away is just as easy, I did watch a couple of videos on YouTube for the correct procedure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts