VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

I am just about to buy my first T5, used to drive Bugs years ago but my Landrover TD5 is too small to get all my clan in for camping and surfing!!!

Looking to spend 11K and need 5 seats minimum apart from that the rest i can convert.

Watching ebay, exchangemart and piston heads any other good places to try, dealers seem rather pricey!!

Any help would be grateful T:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
Hi Guys

I am just about to buy my first T5, used to drive Bugs years ago but my Landrover TD5 is too small to get all my clan in for camping and surfing!!!

Looking to spend 11K and need 5 seats minimum apart from that the rest i can convert.

Watching ebay, exchangemart and piston heads any other good places to try, dealers seem rather pricey!!

Any help would be grateful T:
hi bud,you could try salop vans on here,there are a couple of places in south wales ie transporterland germania there are a few threads on here bout them,of the classifieds on here always a couple going.T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I recently sold my Defender and bought a 2011 Shuttle to replace it. Started with a budget of about £13k for a panel van and ended up spending £19+k on a Shuttle... oooops!!

Main dealer was the best price I could find for what I wanted, which surprised me.

Good luck with your search. If you sell the Defender then be prepared for the phone to ring off the hook, I could have sold mine 10 times over!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
hi i am selling my t5 in a week or so .been told my new t5 will be in the dealers in three weeks time. its going in the spray shop on monday due to a eastern european putting his jet wash on the wrong setting and taking a strip of paint off my bumper. its white a 2006 with 86k

will have a full test on it its taxed until next june all history insulated carpeted .alto flooring led spot lights leisure battery .full with rock and roll bed superstitch have recovered front seats and rock and roll bed in black and red 6 seat belts. i'll take £10,500 best van i've ever owned. thats why i'm buying a new one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts