VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a rather large zit on the side of my bonce and it's painful

Best course of action to get rid of said zit?

Advice please

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Leave said spot alone, let it blossom, let it grow, and it will eventually erupt, or just before said eruption, squeeze said spot and aim at someone you don't like. Enjoy the beauty of the bacterial blotch...Y:...

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Autosmart Tar and Spot remover LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Is it anything like these:

WARNING: THESE ARE GRAPHIC VIDEOS - DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN OR GET QUEASY AT THE SIGHT OF NASTY BODY STUFF!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Or theres the ice & slice solution.
Get an ice cube, place it on the spot untl it's frozen, get a sharp blade, making sure you have properly sterelised it (wipe with sterylising acohol) & then slash it. Squeeze the pus out & then put a plaster on it. Just don't make a big cut.

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Hot strong tea, no milk or sugar. soak a rag in it and hold against the offending spot (tea as hot as you can stand).

Got to drink all night for free in the NAAFI after telling the manageress how to treat het witlow ! ! ! A: Cheers, Tony.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
You got a bodyshop at Cordwallis Darren, if so, pick the top off it and rub some gunwash in there, stings for a minute but dries the sucker right out, works on cuts too.

Bring on the safety police Rasp:.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
i just can't seriously believe any of you lot would trust Daz with any tools let alone a knife :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't trust him with a crayon :D

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just can't seriously believe any of you lot would trust Daz with any tools let alone a knife
Perhaps thats why daz hasnt updated us on his spot:eek:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Best thing dab a bit of your aftershave on it, it will probably hurt for a mo but it dries it out a treat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts