VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! :)

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good owners club for a new T4 owner? I would love to be a part of a group and as i am young the discount on my insurance would be a godsend so i can afford to do more driving and kit out the camping part of the van :)

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
to get the discount infomation you need to pay the tenner , imho the best tenner you can ever spend.
discounts, more infomation that a goverment leaflet, more help than sainsburys and a good group to camp with.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi! Ok so this is an actual owners club as well as a forum? :) Cool so the tenner means i have joined an official owners club AND a forum?

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Hi! Ok so this is an actual owners club as well as a forum? :) Cool so the tenner means i have joined an official owners club AND a forum?
The tenner will register you onto the Forum this gives you access to all the tech threads and a world of information also covers you while camped or parked up at an official Show of T4 event The T4 Forum is a member of Association of British VW Clubs" (ABVWC) and entitles members to discount codes at various places

To sum it up the Forum is a Forum But with Club Benifits

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH ya i know ive reg'd on the forum but i didnt realise this made you part of an owners club (if you spend the tenner) and can get insurance discounts. Pretty sweet :) gonna reg with the £10 tomorrow!

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
The T4 and T5 Forum is a club, have a good look round and you will see the £10's go a very long way.

Discounts, offers, Insurance, Marquees, Merchandise, the best technical sections anywhere on the net ... We have regional meets up and down the country and a very healthy presence at just about every show.

Check the Shows section out, we are having our own show this year at Beaulieu - its going to be HUGE !

Welcome to a part of the biggest Forum/Club dedicated to T4 & 5's T:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Next top tip, If you ever need some parts from VW go to Breeze in Poole and say you are part of the VAG club and meet down at McDonalds they will give you a bit of discount there too!! :) Welcome on board. Loads of helpful stuff on here. Make sure you use the SEARCH function to look for stuff. :ILU:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi everyone! Thanks for being so friendly! :) I just grabbed the £10 subscription! So should be fully loaded now!?

I was wondering where you find the insurance discounts and mag discounts etc, is there a specific section, or do i just search?

Next top tip, If you ever need some parts from VW go to Breeze in Poole and say you are part of the VAG club and meet down at McDonalds they will give you a bit of discount there too!!
Great tip on that mate, thanks! I am actually gonna grab some door pockets for fitting some decent door speakers in the next week or so ! Is this the VAG club or is that something different?

there's a bunch of us meeting up at the holton classic show this weekend at the back of poole harbour if you are about
Hey Twosugars, i am actually away in Devon this weekend singing the finance for my van and picking it up etc otherwise i would have been delighted to come! Need to get it converted inside ASAP because i cant really afford to insure it as a straight up non-camper van.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cost of a show model T4? How much is too much. I have seen a T4 2.5 Camper, stunning. It's won about 30 trophies and I can see why. The chap wants 25k and on paper that sounds ridiculous but I reckon it may holds its value in the future....thoughts? The other option is a T5 conversion.

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,531 Posts
how do i join the owners club properly by paying the tenner
Go into your 'Control Panel' at the top
Down the left hand side at the bottom, under 'Miscellaneous' ........ select 'Subscriptions'.

You'll get full forum privileges, access to all the technical stuff, classifieds, and you can upload up to 5,000 images on the server, and loads more T:

Happy hunting ! ...... and welcome btw :D

BTW Zorb ......... a T5 isn't an alternative to a T4 I:

Another place worth considering guys ....... where the real T4 enthusiasts hang out is > http://just-t4s.co.uk/

TURK

1 - 20 of 22 Posts