1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
did you sell this then? I didn't put two and two togeather it was you. I was looking at that one. Just got a 08 Waroo to replace my 06 waroo . Just a slight up grade.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Was going to mention it to a freinds son. I have a Guroo 6 and Waroo 9 for high winds Great kites best.

do you know much about Waroo Pro's I have seen a waroo Pro for sale and I know there more tricked out but are they really worth the money?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know anything about the pro's i'm afraid. I've sold the waroo to facilitate the purchase of my 3rd Naish Park. So now my quiver will be 6m, 9, and 12m parks with two universal bars so me and the missus can both kite at the same time on our upcoming egypt trip woohooooo! :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
nice I'm off to the Gold coast I didn't take anything last time abit of a rush but this time I am.. Waves look mental!

I'm finding it hard to find details on Pro's clearly not many where sold they were an expensive kite but the guy wants £475 for it and well I can see that but it's a VERY small market of buyers wanting to pay almost £200 more for a Pro over a standard one. when so many new kites in different makes might be so much better or just as good for the same money and your looking at a 2011 kite money then..

I made an offer to him and well he's got my number its a difficult one to call.. is £200 worth spending or should I save the £200 buy a standard Waroo 9m on a 2008 and spend £200 extra upgrading my 11m later next year..

Oh kites I remember when life was so simple before every one bought a standard Waroo and just rode! LOL:

Quiver is 09 6m Guroo ( just sold my 06 9m waroo ) 08 11m waroo 07 13m Waroo

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
£475 for a 2007 kite:eek: Even if it is a pro it isn't worth it, they are old hat and you'll struggle to get spares. You can pick up a very good quality second hand (maybe even new) 2011/12 Best TS for that money which are the modern equivalent of the older Waroo.

Or look for a 2008 Waroo if you like the early Waroos - the Pro was basically a 2006 Waroo with a few tweaks.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Chris small world I was riding tonight with the guy who bought your 7m LOL

ref Pro yeah the shop clearly are milking it with the Pro and it's not worth anything like what they are asking..

did what you said before I saw this post. Found a mint hardly used 9m waroo 2008.. been riding it already dead chuffed Waroo's ROCK!! esp 2008 ones but defo 2009 ones. who needs new stuff. T:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris small world I was riding tonight with the guy who bought your 7m LOL

ref Pro yeah the shop clearly are milking it with the Pro and it's not worth anything like what they are asking..

did what you said before I saw this post. Found a mint hardly used 9m waroo 2008.. been riding it already dead chuffed Waroo's ROCK!! esp 2008 ones but defo 2009 ones. who needs new stuff. T:
Haha small world indeed! Glad it's getting used!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
best I have now 3 Best no 4 ! forgot one

6m Guroo 09
9m Waroo 08
11m Waroo 08
13m Waroo 07

I could do with upgrading my 11m next year as I got it off ebay and the seller was er... FULL OF BULL SH** but the kite is sound just a number of repairs he didn't list in fact he didn't list any! :confused: but it flys nice and It's already been used alot this year and one crash so I should get my money ish back on it.. Other than that I feel I have the best ( get it ) set up I can afford.

Not riden for a few weeks and I am already missing it. I have booked to go to North Wales with the guys buggy and kitesurfing so might have to wait till then.. Black Rock Sands

·
6,678 Posts
Sweet quiver.

Keeping the faith too :ILU:

Black rock is great but I prefer new borough and abersoch.
Have a good one !

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the proceeds of this sale have gone towards completing my quiver. The new kite will arrive tomorrow all the way from Germany. I'll then have 6, 9 and 12m naish parks. Off to el gouna Egypt next week woohoo!

·
6,678 Posts
Well the proceeds of this sale have gone towards completing my quiver. The new kite will arrive tomorrow all the way from Germany. I'll then have 6, 9 and 12m naish parks. Off to el gouna Egypt next week woohoo!
Whatever kite you have, its about the time on the water.

Enjoy chris, wish I was going.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
that sounds nice warm water!! there's me buying a steamer and a dry suit! :confused:

when i get some money in I will get some of you stuff I want the big bottle not the small one..

·
Registered
759 Posts
Will do so long as you send him a bottle! :D

He's a busy lad at the moment with new product lines on the way and the ACL recovery ticking along......but we did have time to bang on a new suspension setup in the Hadlow T5 - Bilstein B8s, H&R springs and H&R roll bars.......handles like a dream now!

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread a bit guys! Keep on flying high :ILU:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Was going to mention it to a freinds son. I have a Guroo 6 and Waroo 9 for high winds Great kites best.

do you know much about Waroo Pro's I have seen a waroo Pro for sale and I know there more tricked out but are they really worth the money?
Hi mate, Waroo pro's were the early versions of (or before they changed the name to...) Best Nemesis.
2007 called a Waroo pro, 2008 a couple of tweaks and called a Best Nemesis.

Even 2008 or 2009 Nemesis are only worth about £200.

I've owned both in the past and no complaints, but you can get much more modern kites for the money you are talking about.

Hope this helps.

·
6,678 Posts
Hi mate, Waroo pro's were the early versions of (or before they changed the name to...) Best Nemesis.
2007 called a Waroo pro, 2008 a couple of tweaks and called a Best Nemesis.

Even 2008 or 2009 Nemesis are only worth about £200.

I've owned both in the past and no complaints, but you can get much more modern kites for the money you are talking about.

Hope this helps.

2008 saw the nemesis hp. There was a nemi pro before that.
I still have the hp and its a killer kite, swear by it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts