VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

421 - 433 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Had a great time up at the meet and really enjoyed the camp over even tho we all got hammered with some seriouse wind all night and dayI:
Big thanks to big jam and all involved for laying this on and also for accepting me and jo into your Somerset group, great bunch of people, great pitch neighbours weird looking cider and brill choice in music although the rest of the camp didnt agree at 11.00 pm :*

Oh big jam the wife said taaaaa for the cookie and say hi to mrs big jam and little big jam (aka your brotherI:)

Cheers bud

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
Had a great time up at the meet and really enjoyed the camp over even tho we all got hammered with some seriouse wind all night and dayI:
Big thanks to big jam and all involved for laying this on and also for accepting me and jo into your Somerset group, great bunch of people, great pitch neighbours weird looking cider and brill choice in music although the rest of the camp didnt agree at 11.00 pm :*

Oh big jam the wife said taaaaa for the cookie and say hi to mrs big jam and little big jam (aka your brotherI:)

Cheers bud
Lol!
Good to meet you guys too.
You are both more than welcome to join us again anytime!
Maybe get you both on a bit of the Somerset nectar next time?!
Tell Jo I said
Cieszę się, że podoba Ci się mój pieczenia.
Do zobaczenia zarówno wkrótce.
I hope that made sense.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Lol!
Good to meet you guys too.
You are both more than welcome to join us again anytime!
Maybe get you both on a bit of the Somerset nectar next time?!
Tell Jo I said
Cieszę się, że podoba Ci się mój pieczenia.
Do zobaczenia zarówno wkrótce.
I hope that made sense.
She is massively impressed now mate u know a lot more than me!

·
Registered
659 Posts
yea awesome day loved the drive down in the convoy just a shame my van has now got a dent in the door but hopefully the guy who did it will be true to his word. But again cracking day i must apologise for one of my little dogs who did not shut up all day barking he was just so excited lol to see so many vans woof woof :ILU:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks all. Had a good time at the weekend even if we wimped out on the Sunday and went home had a good day sat drinking and chillin with matt and Jo and Marley made some new friends. Look forward to doin it again. And thanks to bigjam and moneybox. For sortin it out.T:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
yea awesome day loved the drive down in the convoy just a shame my van has now got a dent in the door but hopefully the guy who did it will be true to his word. But again cracking day i must apologise for one of my little dogs who did not shut up all day barking he was just so excited lol to see so many vans woof woof :ILU:
glad u enjoyed the cruise bud that's wot its all about,good time chilled out with dubnuttersT:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks all. Had a good time at the weekend even if we wimped out on the Sunday and went home had a good day sat drinking and chillin with matt and Jo and Marley made some new friends. Look forward to doin it again. And thanks to bigjam and moneybox. For sortin it out.T:
Cheers for coming guys hope you come next year and to the wimbleball camp in august.

421 - 433 of 433 Posts