VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We have a new scheme in place with one of our top insurers and its good.. very very good.

The scheme is not only really competitive but also helps with a lot of things that come up with regards to security, value etc. T:T:

Some of the amazing benefits include-

High value modified vans up to a value of £60,000.

They will look at agreed value and this will come direct from the insurers.

Sole use main vehicle

Business use.

Big discounts for limited mileage.

Driving other cars ( excluding motor trade ).

With our great new scheme now live, it is well worth calling us when your insurance is due.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan
01635 879910

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

A-Plan are one of the UK's oldest insurance brokers on the market and have over 60 offices in the UK.

If you click on the A-Plan banner it should link you to our page on the A-Plan website and if you put in the information, then it should come to us at Thatcham Schemes.

Best way to contact us is to call our office on 01635 879910 or send me a PM and I will call you.

If you do go to a different A-Plan office they might not have access to the dayvan/camper scheme rates that we do.

Hope this helps.

All the very best

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,

Our new insurance scheme is working very well and already we have saved people money, whilel offering a great policy.

We were able to save a client a massive £300.00 recently when a competitor insisted he needed a tracker, where our policy was fine with the factory fitted security.

Feel free to give us a call on 01635 879910.

Dan
A-Plan

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I renewed my insurance with Dan from Aplan this month.. Brilliant service and price.. I didn't need to shop around, I knew that I wanted to renew with Aplan..

This is my second year with Aplan..I also have my car insured with Dan as well

I believe that he will help me if I ever need him to, whereas most insurance agents, you just end up talking to a call centre or dealing direct with the insurance company..

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I renewed my insurance with Dan from Aplan this month.. Brilliant service and price.. I didn't need to shop around, I knew that I wanted to renew with Aplan..

This is my second year with Aplan..I also have my car insured with Dan as well

I believe that he will help me if I ever need him to, whereas most insurance agents, you just end up talking to a call centre or dealing direct with the insurance company..
Thank you for the feedback.

Part of the reason I do the number of shows and events ( besides them being really good fun ), is to make sure I am clued up on all the different styles of vans, campers and project builds.

This is valuable information for getting you the right cover and also dealing with claims.

I think over the years, I have seen just about every modification policy. T:T:

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts