VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Remember, the following text is me working off the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I cant stand those spacer wedges. I think they ruin the lines of the van. Shame, as its making my wide rim hunting a pain in the . :cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Remember, the following text is me working off the fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I cant stand those spacer wedges. I think they ruin the lines of the van. Shame, as its making my wide rim hunting a pain in the . :cool:
im runing 20 inch kahns with 10 j on the rear and they dont catch the sld at all,drives sound and looks the nuts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Excatly. Its all about finding the right offset that pushes the rims out, but not quite far enough to need a wedge. So you still get a decent dish on a wide rim. :cool:

Besides, they do say if everyone liked the same thing, wouldnt life be boring..... :ILU:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

each to there own mate...wide rims...low et's that the way i like um and with that comes a slider wedge..:D

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
exactly mate thats why i mentioned getting the price down...

Or not sounding harsh,maybe i just dont want to share this time,easily findable with a bit of a search and some time..

Hardword,plasric,rubber i dont really care,as long as my door opens without scratching me wheels..

I am sure i share enough info and help enough people to maybe keep one mod to myself..

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Fair enough, colese - seeing as the info/advice you give out on wheel fitment etc is black arts to most of us, I reckon you do enough sharing!

Now.... are these amgs gonna fit my etc etc;)

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fair enough, colese - seeing as the info/advice you give out on wheel fitment etc is black arts to most of us, I reckon you do enough sharing!

Now.... are these amgs gonna fit my etc etc;)
i odnt know about the amgs's mate.but those 15inch 3 piece splits have turned up...T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
i odnt know about the amgs's mate.but those 15inch 3 piece splits have turned up...T:
Oohhh hello. I'm keen, mate. Am I looking at a straight swap out or what? And I'm presuming, being mercs, these are from somethng typically heavy / 700kgs a corner type thing.... let me know what you're doing with them and what I'm looking at for them. And I'll see what I've got to sellLOL:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice job SiT:....your modded lefti wedge looks a bit better than mine still with standard steelies (I will sort the rims soon...honest).
cheers mate..they do look good....you must of been the 1st i would say...help to follow...T:

·
Formerly known as boscombesurfer
1,315 Posts
Gonna have to think of something for mine now, as I spaced out to the nuts hanging on the last couple of threads and still hits :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts