VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I took my 2.5 ACV to Bob at BarnesT4 for a timing belt he reckoned it had bigger injectors and a remap I recently converted it to a camper and bought another one (ACV) for work and it is definately slower, so where do the bigger injectors come from. My mate who is a bit of a petrol head reckons they might come from a volvo. Can anyone shed any light on this subject, Thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
When I took my 2.5 ACV to Bob at BarnesT4 for a timing belt he reckoned it had bigger injectors and a remap I recently converted it to a camper and bought another one (ACV) for work and it is definately slower, so where do the bigger injectors come from. My mate who is a bit of a petrol head reckons they might come from a volvo. Can anyone shed any light on this subject, Thanks
Yep, volvo V70 2.5tdi injectors will fit. The old square V70's one made up to '98 I think. It's more or less the same engine. Decat the exhaust and a remap and you'll be flyin again.

·
6,709 Posts
And me.

I can supply fully recon injectors fitted with .216 nozzles otherwise known as project power 1 injectors which will give a lot more life than second hand ones for a scrappy for just a little more cash.

See the link in my signature for more details or just ask away here.

They may well be PP1 injectors that you have.

Regards
Ron

1 - 3 of 3 Posts