VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Start of the story............(the short one)

Bought a few Wii games for the kids for christmas, a week ago Wii packs up (cd drive gone) :(

Get's reading on the net and see that you can put all your Wii games onto a hard drive and play from there.

Borrows sisters Wii to borrow the cd drive and looks into what i need for the job.
Few downloads............................................................check
SD card......................................................................check
Hard drive..................................................................check
"LEGO Indiana Jones The Original Adventures game"...... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Aint got it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Search on ebay and because this is the only game you can use to do this mod to a Wii with the 4.3E firmware they are £60 :eek::eek:

Stuck up a thread asking if anyone would lend me the game and sure enough Jay comes to the rescue. Not only did he lend me the game, he brought it round to me house at 6am on his way to work....from Cornwall T:T:T:T:T:

So instead of annoyed kids and no Wii i now have all our wii games on a hard drive and chuffed kids.

If you haven't heard of the homebrew channel or USB Loader GX here it is T:

Thanks very much for your help Jay T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
took about an hour for me what with one thing and another. The longest thing was backing up all the games :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts