VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know my van is poorly at the mo so i was ringing round trying to find a cam belt kit. The cheapest I could find was TPS but as they are a trade outlet they would not deliver to a residential address so had to find a way to get it from there to here. :D

Mr woodcraft (Matt) has not only bought me the cam belt kit but is personally delivering it to my house on Tuesday :db

There ain't many about like you Matt, you da man :grphg:mw:grphg

hope that was grammatically correct for your signwritting ocd ;)

10,824 Posts
As some of you may know my van is poorly at the mo so i was ringing round trying to find a cam belt kit. The cheapest I could find was TPS but as they are a trade outlet they would not deliver to a residential address so had to find a way to get it from there to here. :D

Mr woodcraft (Matt) has not only bought me the cam belt kit but is personally delivering it to my house on Tuesday :db

There ain't many about like you Matt, you da man :grphg:mw:grphg

hope that was grammatically correct for your signwritting ocd ;)

Sorry mate but it was far from it I:

I think a trip back to school is needed for you bud ;)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Haha.
Well here's to that dying breed of old fashioned, all round Mr nice guys. We salute you Mr woodcraft.

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Well done Mr Woodcraft i always had you down as loving and kind and im sure i can find a way of making you feel special for being so kind to Keith A:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts