VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a busy couple of days up and down the country buying and selling and just want to say a massive thanks to Mr wookie the legend that is Will @ tidytransporters even though he was down a bloke he still managed to give some expert tuition and a massive hand in ftting my windows, between him and my bro they did a bloody cracking job T: massive thanks mate, one thing though you forgot to give me my headlining I: I'll get it next time im up mate and will sort out about some collections.

Also met stereo steve, good to meet you mate and a big thanks for the chiar and the parts mate and the massive favour of delivery, good bloke T:

Massive thanks to Andy (oyster) who even after working a night shift still managed to pick us up and done a cracking deal on a caravelle interior nice bloke and a pleasure doing business T:

Ade (stumpy) pick my seats up and as you can see on my other thread done a brilliant job, nice bloke and family and a pleasure to deal with T:

AndyJacks, big thanks for the mirror mate, haven't had chance to do anything yet as I got back at 3.15am then work @ 8 and uni this afternoon. Will get fitted with the interior at the weekend. Again nice bloke, passionate about his T4 and makes a lovely cuppa T:

It's a couple of days that make it worth while being on the forum to meet these people, if I see any at the shows i'll buy you a pint T:

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Cheers Dan
Glad you got back OK, sorry you got back so late, but could have chatted for hours. Wanted to check out your double din head unit but forgot, would love to have had a look at your engine.

Next time I come down to Plymouth wouldn't mind meeting up for a pint.

T:

10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Dan
Glad you got back OK, sorry you got back so late, but could have chatted for hours. Wanted to check out your double din head unit but forgot, would love to have had a look at your engine.

Next time I come down to Plymouth wouldn't mind meeting up for a pint.

No probs mate, just let us know when you're down T:

T:
No worries dude:ILU: Headlining is here for you mateI: tuition fee is in the postLOL:
Thanks Will and i'll teach you how to put the kettle on next time i'm up I:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts