VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone that made it to the Volksworld show even though the weather was not on our side this year. In particular I wanted to say that it was a pleasure meeting Terry from TH Performance who was working with Just kampers. It was lovely meeting up with Mole 831 and his other half. Enjoy the hoodies!!! Simon and Kate from Kingfisher Campers, it was nice to meet you and thanks for popping into the office to say hello. Also, thanks to the owner of Van-X for doing a superb discount on a few T5 items.
I hope those people in the watercooled scene enjoyed the show because although it started as an aircooled show only over 15 years ago, It is now changing to cover all aspects of the VW scene (Except the chavvy GTi boy racers) ha ha ha.
Although the weather wasn't perfect, and I really do feel for the campers and the outside traders, I think the atmosphere at the show was amazing and the cars and the people made it one of the best shows yet.
Take care everyone and I'll see you at some of the many shows this summer. T:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kimo. Glad you enjoyed it. I heard that the camp site was a bit of a mare due to mud. Hopefully see you next year.

·
Pendle Performance Main Agent
1,135 Posts
Was a pleasure mate. I was really after some trade deals but hardly got away from the T4 and when I did it was for coffee lol. :D

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Was nice to meet you Dave hoodie is spot on :) me and my eldest daughter really enjoyed the weekend T:. As I said Sunday when you want to get your spoiler on give me a shout and I will get it sorted for you

Mole

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice to meet you too Dave. First time I've been, and really enjoyed it.
Even though haven't had a type 2 for a long time, can still appreciate there were some lovely vans there, and as you say, there were a fair few T4's and T5's as well.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
We had a brill time never been before ....had a weekend pass (didn't camp) did think when i bought them a month or so in advance ..."would there be enough to do " the answer is a big yes . Each day different vans / people . We met up with friends made on here and also bumped into Iain from i kustoms who is doing our spoiler soon :D

So all in all despite the weather we had a ball ....pat your self on the back all know made it happen T:T:T:T: x x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts