VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back to Malvern to see the folks the last four days, Every T4 I passed I got a wave.
One driver double flashed his lights and waved and put his thumb up...I thought he must know me!

Big up Malvern A:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wish more would wave around Gloucester:confused:

I drive along all happy and smiling (as you do when behind the wheel of a T4, just happens, I cant help myself Rasp:), see another T4 or T5 (yes I wave at T5's aswell, ya gotta feel sorry for them :*). I would say that 2% of the time I get a wave, thumb's up back) wtf!!!!!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Wish more would wave around Gloucester:confused:

I drive along all happy and smiling (as you do when behind the wheel of a T4, just happens, I cant help myself Rasp:), see another T4 or T5 (yes I wave at T5's aswell, ya gotta feel sorry for them :*). I would say that 2% of the time I get a wave, thumb's up back) wtf!!!!!
We drive a T5.1 and always wave at any vw buses (but not work vans, as you just get a derisory stare like you have just escaped from broadmoor :eek:), must say that t4 drivers are usaully the most friendly T:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We all a bit too cool for school down here.
T4's somtimes wave, T5 hardly ever. never from splitty's and bays. we must be below them in the vw retro hierarchy LOL:

Me, I wave at all vw's I let two bays out to overtake a lorry yesterday on the A361. they were chuffed as, as they took a while to build up the momentom to actually overtake. We all beeped and waved like mad LOL:

Had to admire the condition of the bays mind. They were mint! A:

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
i always wave and miserable t5 owners are so stuck up their own s :confused:
ill wave at you mate.
me and the daughter walked up to the top of the beacon from the north hill side yesterday,massively proud of her as she is only 7 A: A: A:

1395 feet high

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i always wave and miserable t5 owners are so stuck up their own s :confused:
ill wave at you mate.
me and the daughter walked up to the top of the beacon from the north hill side yesterday,massively proud of her as she is only 7 A: A: A:

1395 feet high
Oh the beacon is mad isn't it. We did that one a couple of years ago with the snow. All sunny and dry in Malvern and on the beacon it was covered in snow..like being in a different country?!

Breath taking area. love it

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
There's a lot of T4's around here and quite a few T5's especially around September! I do my bit of waving but with mixed results.
Malvern is almost as good as Devon....just the bit in between needs to catch up!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Down here you mostly get the 'one finger raised off the steering wheel' like yea T4 gotta wave I suppose

I just love the effort that goes into a Malvern wave..Dude! T4 buddy yea! LOL:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts