VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, Blackpool lad here and a newbie into the t4 scene. Didnt expect the regional forum to be so narrowed down T:

Any how give us a nudge if your from the area:ILU:

Cheers,Dave

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Guys

welcome aboard, for meets and get togethers look on the Manchester/Liverpool & Lancs region thats where you will find all the dates and info etc for our area, Fylde has no organ grinder since Fleetwood Ric moved to Dub wud but Gaz How and now Taylors camper are doing us proud

Next Regional meeting is Leyland 29 july and will be a goody A: hope to see you there.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well then hi folks, as i said i'm new into the scene and am hooked. The empty wallet thing was trueI:

Just got a 2.5 tdi x reg around 6 weeks ago and have done nowt to it but still managed to spend a few quid, mainly needed things as in jack,brace,mats, bit of tinting,up graded dash speakers and plyed the rear floor of the van, i'm running a real basic panel van by the way. I can't do a full conversion as i need lots of space for my fishing gear(carp fisherman).LOL:

Will be soon trying to insulate and ply the rear myself, good to hear off a few locals so thanks for the replies:ILU:

And what better van for a fisherman to have ehT:T:

Give us a nudge if and when meetings are happening or if you fancy a chinwag, thanks again people:ILU:

Dave

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Big s and iss are the resident fishermen on the nwest regional area
As said, best posting on that one as fylde is covered by that section
Taylorscamper is the regional repT:

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Hi buddy......im a fisherman to even though it seems to be more fly fishing these days in the lochs of scotland:D. As some have told you im the regional coordinator for this area so ill add you to my contacts list so hopefully youll not miss much!
Check out the nw thread in the regional section for all the details of upcoming meets ect....
http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=62110
The next meet is leyland then august is haigh hall wigan so if you fancy either or both check them out and let me know

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Morning chaps....

Just finished the insulation and carpeting of my van, really easy to do mate,... make it easy for yourself and go for the MVM (mega van mats) carpet, super stretchy and very easy to work with. Give me a shout if you need any pointers..

:cool:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
BOO alright there guys just thought i'd pop past to see if anyone had taken on the role but see taylorscamping doing ok with it see parky and bob are keeping it real and it was good to catch up on the 5th at lymm . haighton ? i think yeah this weekend i went once with my oldest not long after he was born i think there was about 30 vehicles in total was a good day out ...
anyway see you soon i hope ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
good morning to all...new to the site but not the area...T:

got my ass bitten with the vw bug in fleetwood and now im on the look out for one and to top it off move over to fleetwood...looking forward now to meet ups,banter,and the life that goes with it...:ILU:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi John here in Hambleton at the mo well until tomorrow moving to Thornton with my T5 lovingly known as June 😂 after my mum sad I know but if it wasn’t for her I would not have her anyway I have been after one for about 14 years 😂 and I got a steal T5 1.9 TDI T28 102bhp fullly converted Sweet I don’t know how to put pictures up yet but when I do I will
Regards John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi John here in Hambleton at the mo well until tomorrow moving to Thornton with my T5 lovingly known as June 😂 after my mum sad I know but if it wasn’t for her I would not have her anyway I have been after one for about 14 years 😂 and I got a steal 57 Plate T5 1.9 TDI T28 102bhp fullly converted Sweet I don’t know how to put pictures up yet but when I do I will
Regards John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts