VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone recommend me a bike rack for a tailgate T4, please? The cost of fitting a tow bar & buying a tow bar rack are a bit prohibitive at the moment so looking for a boot mounted one. Ideally with gutters for wheels as opposed to the top tube supported ones. But anything you use and are happy with.....

Cheers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott - thanks for that. As I've been a lazy :* I haven't become a member of the site yet I: Can someone point me in the direction of how to pay my tenner so I can access your 'clicky'. Pretty keen to contact 'palmer' as I wanted to get a rack srted for the weekend after next.
Cheers, all.T:

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Scott - thanks for that. As I've been a lazy :* I haven't become a member of the site yet I: Can someone point me in the direction of how to pay my tenner so I can access your 'clicky'. Pretty keen to contact 'palmer' as I wanted to get a rack srted for the weekend after next.
Cheers, all.T:
Goto Control panel, then on the left side should be subscriptions click on that then sign your life away.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks matey. I'm paid upT:
Is it possible for me to contact him any other way while I wait for everything to come thorugh??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts