VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EXCLUSIVE FORUM DEAL

£10 OFF ALL T4's R Us / Bilstein Premium Lowering Suspension Kits Plus FREE UK Mainland Delivery

That's Bilstein Shock Absorbers And Lowering Springs With A Lifetime Warranty From Only £259.99

This Offer Is Exclusive to Forum Members & You Must Call The Sales Team On 01792 892944 To Take Advantage Of This Great Offer!!!! Quote Reference - T4B4DEAL

This Offer Is Valid Until 15/10/2013 While Stocks Last.

VW T4 60mm T4's R Us & Bilstein Premium Lowering Suspension Kit (B460GRP)
Offer Price £259.99 + FREE Delivery

VW T4 50mm T4's R Us & Bilstein Premium H/D Lowering Suspension Kit (B450GRP)
Offer Price £264.99 + FREE Delivery

VW T4 40mm T4's R Us & Bilstein Premium Lowering Suspension Kit (B440GRP)
Offer Price £259.99 + FREE Delivery

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, We do have Bilstein B4's available for the T5, and we have H&R Lowering Springs available on offer at the moment.
Just give us a buzz.

·
Registered
52 Posts
what are the H&R lowering springs like for ride compared to full lowering kit with coilovers? I have heard that just putting lowered springs on old standard shocks knackers them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, The H&R Lowering Springs are really good and offer a comfortable ride while stiffening everything up a little bit in the corners. If your existing dampers have seen a lot of mileage and are felling pretty tired then fitting lowering springs is only going to speed up the deterioration process, in which case we would recommend replacing the dampers in the process. If the existing dampers are all good then a 40mm lowering spring will work sufficiently with the standard equipment. The H&R lowering springs are an excellent spring if you want to drop the van a bit without sacrificing comfort & practicality. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmmm, yeah my van has done over 115k and is feeling a bit 'bouncy' so I think it would be wiser to replace the shocks as well. Don't suppose you're doing a special rate for T4 Forum users on the v-maxx coilover kits are you? ;)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, I would say It would be a wise option to replace springs and dampers in that case. I can offer you the same £10 discount and free shipping on the T5 V-Maxx Kit if you would like to purchase this kit. Just give me a call in store on 01792 892944.
Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, I would say It would be a wise option to replace springs and dampers in that case. I can offer you the same £10 discount and free shipping on the T5 V-Maxx Kit if you would like to purchase this kit. Just give me a call in store on 01792 892944.
Thanks, Chris
Cool, I'll give you a call soon when the wife is out ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts