VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all my caravelle shocks have had it time to replace so the question is which to buy I'm torn between the billes and the sachs are the billie b6 worth the extra money or should i stick with the sachs :*:*:* can anyone point me in the right direction if i get the sachs i could put the money towards a set of power flex bushes T:T:T:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
hi all my caravelle shocks have had it time to replace so the question is which to buy I'm torn between the billes and the sachs are the billie b6 worth the extra money or should i stick with the sachs :*:*:* can anyone point me in the right direction if i get the sachs i could put the money towards a set of power flex bushes T:T:T:
billie b6 are better than the sachs hd....but in my opinion not worth the extra money on a van

both work well with any drop down to about 75mm.....but 60mm max for optimum performance from them...40mm to work at there best..

cheers si

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I havent tried the sachs, but I have the bilstein b6, with eibach springs and its a fantastic setup, handles extremely well and rides very well.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sachs HD transformed the ride on my T4 Westy. No experience of the B6s, though I had B4s on my T3 Westy... I reckon the Sachs HDs are better than the B4s.

If it were my money I'd go Sachs + Powerflex T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts