·
Registered
6,154 Posts

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But it's NOT auto as listed.

Many things nice about it and a few would need investigating, if it stood up to close scrutiny; then worth spending some money on T:T:T:
Not listed as a Multivan either, and as you said not an auto. But not to be missed surely? If you're after another. Y:

I'm not LOL:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can buy a mk 4 golf anniversary tdi that's covered 12,000 miles for £18,000 so 10k seems good value.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Not listed as a Multivan either, and as you said not an auto. But not to be missed surely? If you're after another. Y:

I'm not LOL:
Totally agree, not to be missed.

Remember the last MV we looked at, not listed as the right model either, that would have been a good buy too. A few of the body images would need investigation in the flesh. Not sure where the bed base, bed cushion and rear headrests have gone either.

But get rid of those awful wheels, and get a set of BBS RL's on there; and it's a keeper for some real T4 Multivan enthusiast ............... can't imagine who I:I:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Totally agree, not to be missed.

Remember the last MV we looked at, not listed as the right model either, that would have been a good buy too. A few of the body images would need investigation in the flesh. Not sure where the bed base, bed cushion and rear headrests have gone either.

But get rid of those awful wheels, and get a set of BBS RL's on there; and it's a keeper for some real T4 Multivan enthusiast ............... can't imagine who I:I:
You're correct, few bits need investigating but at 8,000 miles you can't go wrong.

Think it's probably been a motobility bus and the multiflex board is in someone's loft.

I need more money and more space, then I'd buy them all. LOL:

·
6,662 Posts
Going to see it this weekend.

Not sure about the petrol side of things but Petrol is coming back into fashion.

will keep you posted.

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Going to see it this weekend.

Not sure about the petrol side of things but Petrol is coming back into fashion.

will keep you posted.
You'll be joining an exclusive club, made up of the forums finest. LOL:

Seriously though, hope it all works out T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts