VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few bits for sale,
retro double bench seat with lap belts. In hard wearing vinyl, small tear on very top part of seat, probably do with a clean too.
4 bolts through the floor to fix it £50
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

set of "15 fox alloys, these were on the van when i got it, not needed now. 5/112 with nuts to fit them,
including a set of 4 locking nuts. no tyres. they have got marks on them, would benefit a refurb £60
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Rear parcel shelf off my caravelle seat, surplus to requirements, in good condition, but could do with a clean.
Its got the pivot nuts n bolts and a strap on one side £30
[/IMG]

Rear passenger side standard light £10
[/IMG]

light can be posted out, collection on the bigger bits unless you want to sort a courier
Thanks for looking Josh :ILU:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in St. Austell, not sure about the wheels.if its any help, they were on the van when i got it and had them on for 6 months after. no issues what so ever.will have a closer look at them tomorrow for any indication of load rating, sorry best i can do. already had interest in them so perhaps be quick, just a thought :ILU: cheers Josh

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi zac, i'm in st. austell. seat does have a locking mechanism, and can be folded.but its not quite how you'd think. it only folds when the back two bolts/fixings are undone. so really in answer to the question yes but no. hope this helps Josh :ILU:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, I can't imagine it'll be much, shall we say £4.00 T: cheers Josh. If someone knows different then, fair enough. its just a guess :*

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, don't think it had air con, i got it with my seat i bought not too long ago. The van was an early M reg. Yes its still for sale, not sure about postage costs.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure, i've not got enough experience to know, sorry. :* If you were local you could come try it T:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi, I am very interested in your seats, just trying to get a price from a courier, will let you know asap, unless your planing on going anywhere around the midlands area?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts