VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi and good morn or evenin,im in the prosses of day vanning my white panel van and am thinking of puttin a carbon vynl bonnet on as well as rear doors(poss) and was wondering what to do with the roof ie gloss or satin black ???also wich would lock better fullroof or the centre bit any ideas would be a real help cheers john.....T:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you say full roof do you me done to the line thats about 4" down the side of the van?JUST FINISHING ABOVE THE SIDE WINDOWS

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that the line near the side windows ,sorry as im still abit green on t4,s as ive just upped to one from running a t2 for 15yrs(i need heat now!!!!)

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Gloss for me.....have a look at my gallery....it may help you decide......good luck what ever you do
Sorry theres only one relevant picture of my roof but hope it helps all the same

·
Literally, white van man
4,071 Posts
:) Will the carbon bonnet be Matt or glossy, match the roof to the bonnet, as to where you black to on the roof, I think to the swage line level with the top of the doors (and slightly down the side of the screen, have a look and you will see where I mean) Also, if you have a spoiler, do that as well.

But see if you can cobble together a Digital representation / Photoshop idea first, just to see which YOU prefer ;)

Just my opinion, but there seems to be a lot of people who do their vans for OTHER people and what they think, do it for yourself T:

Chris

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Sorry, I know I've bored people with these before, but would the photos below be of any help? My T5 and my two sons T4's. By the way, that's a gloss finish.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
real nice vans thanks lots to think about now(how to get the missus to agree to spending more cash:*LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts