VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its that time of year again folks, who's up for a trip down the lights and a crash over nearby?

I promise to find a camp site nearer the end of the lights this year and hopefully the whole trip will be more event free (who can forget reversing in convoy out of the airport?)

I'm thinking mid to end sept, maybe 19th or 26th?

Start a list folks.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
can you free camp on the car park off clifton drive north opp norwood road on beach side?? its big enough , no barriers and free.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Please keep me informed to this malarkyI:

Please try and give us a little notice so we dont have to bring the children:eek:

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
58/count me in sparra, altho if your leadiing ill bring my camra, last years convoy threw the town around the lights and into a closed junction was the high lite for me, seeing other motorists faces as around 15 vans cut them up, bloked roads and genrally did everything possible to convoy lol.

·
Banned
1,450 Posts
I volunteer for blocking duties. Who would of thought we could all stay together with traffic jams, irate motorists, and a bad choice of turn round point in a one way airport system.
This year can a non-local please lead! Paul, your local knowledge was astounding.lol
Starting in a car park that we could not enter the lights from. Pure magic. But probably the most fun you could have on a cruise through the lights.
To be fair, this years will probably be a let down.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Hello i know blackpool aint my town and no one asked me for my input but why dont you meet at the coastguard carpark at st annes its big and i will be doing meets from there in the future ...... its big and well ok there's no lighting in it but at least you could all start together .
if you park at fleetwood after in the carpark there is the mount hotel pub , but hey i'm sure bt4(paul)knows what he's doing ......
what ever we will be there .......T:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Sounds good to me, I'll keep an eye on this one to see how things develop. Could try to the rest of North Wales T4ers motivated for a trip out.

Guy

·
Registered
181 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If its on a Friday and involves fireworks and queues the we're IN!!!!
My 9year old daughter gonna love that! Well worth a 4 hr drive- fingers crossed it goes aheadT:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Would like to make it over to this one, sounds good.... Will there b somewhere to camp? If not a 400mile round trip in one night might be a big ask lol :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just up the road, well up for this. :ILU:

1 - 20 of 299 Posts