VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals, need a wee response to those who may be interested in a weekender in Blair Atholl. Summertime, once Hurricane Bawbag is finished up here and the snow gates are back open! What would you want to do? see? spend? Cheers!:D

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
i would be up for that,as for the details :* open to suggestions,always seems to be a problem trying to arrange meets up here

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
As long as its not at blair athol caravan site, They frown on our vans , van snobbery only the factory vehicles for that place.we camped there 3 years ago and was made to take down our awning in the overspill field even though it rained the whole time we were there. that was us trying to keep7 kids dry.:*

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, not the caravan site, ,thankfully by the sounds of it! Just waiting on landowners agreeing and its game on!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
As long as its not at blair athol caravan site, They frown on our vans , van snobbery only the factory vehicles for that place.we camped there 3 years ago and was made to take down our awning in the overspill field even though it rained the whole time we were there. that was us trying to keep7 kids dry.:*
My good man probably was ur behaviour that was frowned upon, you've been busy I thought you only had one kid :* how's ur new post in The Glen going? LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts