VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning guys.
I've got my dads van in for a service today but his service book is fully stamped up, I'll need to stamp it up for today's work but want to keep it tidy.
Does anyone know where I can get some blank pages printed off from on the Internet or do any of you kind people fancy scanning me a blank page out of your books that I could make multiple copies of please?
Any help or advice would be grateful

Thanks

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Just get them to use the back cover. Mine is full and they mark up squares on back cover and stamp that with notes added. I'm going to have to add pages to mine as we are up to 250K miles soon.

T:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would usually do that but thought because it's my old mans and his van is tidy and book is in good condition i'd get some pages printed off for him, thought they'd be some kicking about on the old internet somewhere??

·
Registered
587 Posts
Make one up on MS Publisher or Word and print them out. If you don't have that on your PC, scan the page, give a scale and I'll run you up one if you want. PM me if I can help..........

Regards,

Jimmy

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right I've found an old service book from a polo kicking about at work so I've robbed a few pages out, it's only got 1 service per page but it looks smart enough.
Can't believe I can't find any on here ready to print off, will have a look in my book tonight and see if there are any blank pages to add to this thread for others to print off.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make one up on MS Publisher or Word and print them out. If you don't have that on your PC, scan the page, give a scale and I'll run you up one if you want. PM me if I can help..........

Regards,

Jimmy
Cheers Jimmy, will keep you in mind

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I know this thread is old but did you have any joy with blank service pages? Recently bought a t4 with no service book and assumed, like you, that I'd just be able to print one off from a google search but not a sausage. Don't supposed you can help me out?
Thanks
Him

·
Want Electrics? Go Wildebus!
8,237 Posts
Yup, VW sell an official duplicate service history book.
I asked them if they had any as my T4 service book is totally full (including the back cover! :D ) and wanted to have the next service stamped up T:
It costs £10 which is a little hefty to be honest (IMO), but I did buy one as the dealer was extremely helpful with another couple of matters I went in there with (not actually used it yet!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts