VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title suggests, and as some have already mentioned it, thought I'd put a thread up to see who's up for going to the 'Minis & VW's at the Palace' show this year? Obviously we can go as punters anyway, but if people are interested in entering for the show & shine, I could enquire about entering as a club - if they'll ok it. It's possible they'll only take pre 96 vehicles :(

anyway, who's up for it?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah ill be there and i know that ace, matty,gordy and robbie are all going to roll up perhaps we could have a meeting place and all roll up together?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good- will give them a shout and see what their take is on T4s!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So we have a plan - hook up at the Tesco/esso garage in Eynsham, on the eastbound side of the A40, at 11am on Sunday - then we'll cruise up to the show. Fingers crossed for good weather! Should be a good day T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well that's 7 or 8 vans so far - anyone else? worth it for the cruise up there at least.... Oh and there will be some great dubs and Blenheim's not bad either T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news, steve - see you on Sunday T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had a wicked day and a very amusing convoy there as well. Thanks for a great day everyone. See most of you next weekend at radcot for some light camping and too much alcohol.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
had a great day - good turn out! Here's a few pics T:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Really enjoyable day yesterday brilliant that we had a good turnout of vans, cant wait now for the weekend camping down radcot hopefully the beer will be flowing too hope to see a few of you down there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts