VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I think someone could make a decent version of the full depth grill you see on VW cars, which is obviously what they're trying to do with this one, but its the surround that would make it, and getting the subtleties. I'd like to see it done properly. DOn;t like the interior of this myself. I screams its had money spent on it, but that word subtlety comes up again I suppose.

Christ I'm in a grumpy mood tonight :eek:

·
Registered
326 Posts
UUUMMM nice i see the blind style crew got involved with this one,Having been born in iford and moved to Cornwall to escape i can see the elements of it seeping through from the possibly lovely interior décor of the young squires house just so tasteful and yet ever so chic ohh it's screaming at me ....... where's that can of fuel and zippo*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
585 Posts
Jesus mine may look like that on the inside but damn glad it dosnt look like that on the outside!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Guys please,we have to respect the fact that underneath all that "bling/tat" is a t5 trying to break out..........................and be a T4I:I:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Oh my F'ing god....... Wo let hughe Hefner design their T4?!!!!!
Give it, it's dues- it looks professionally done but and I mean a big but- looks savagely tacky. Front grill could work if it had a better If it was slightly smaller. Doesn't look rit on a front that big.

Was too much cream valure going on with that walnut dash finish. :jd:no

·
Custom Vans
1,179 Posts
It has to be said I don't mind a BIT of walnut and it does look professionally done ...... buy Peter Stingfellow :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts