VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. This is my first post as I am currently looking to buy a van. I live in London so I am trying to future proof my purchase based on the extension of the ULEZ zone next year. I know that most vans built since 2015 are automatically compliant but I am also aware that VW made blue motion engines prior to this that were rated Euro 6. If you enter the details of these earlier vehicles into the TFL website they come back as not being compliant but offer you to register your vehicle if you think it is. You can only do this if you already own the van!

So my question is, has anyone gone through that process successfully or is there a problem with those earlier engines? Any information would be gratefully received. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first post as I am currently looking to buy a van. I live in London so I am trying to future proof my purchase based on the extension of the ULEZ zone next year. I know that most vans built since 2015 are automatically compliant but I am also aware that VW made blue motion engines prior to this that were rated Euro 6. If you enter the details of these earlier vehicles into the TFL website they come back as not being compliant but offer you to register your vehicle if you think it is. You can only do this if you already own the van!

So my question is, has anyone gone through that process successfully or is there a problem with those earlier engines? Any information would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Hi
I was wondering if you found anything out about the older blue motion vw engines an ULEZ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts