VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol in the back ground it shows thhe road that runs past the viaduct for the trains and it drove past in the back ground royal blue maybe lighter how nerdy is that one .........:ILU:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well I don't think it's that unusual there seems to be plenty on the roadI: Noticed your BLACKPOOL BREEZE signature i was there last year in my splitty but may come in the t4 this year we had a great time and a nice change from the rip of culture that is vanfest.T: The only complaint was the rugby club toilets or should i say toilet being blocked most of the time.I: See you there

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey buzzer we have just been talking about you this morning hey come in what you like we love the splitty but its upto you . yeah i was told today you had bought t4 cobbler told me lol

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You'll be pleased to know we are getting a couple of portaloos this year T:

·
Registered
258 Posts
hey buzzer we have just been talking about you this morning hey come in what you like we love the splitty but its upto you . yeah i was told today you had bought t4 cobbler told me lol
Al-right pal I remember you well, lets hope for some better weather saying all that you all did really well for a first show. I meant to set up Blackpool breeze many years ago with 3 other Blackpool splitty owners after attending Brighton breeze but bottled out so respect to you all. Cobbler? is that Paul? Going to come in the splitty *I think she will need a run out love the t4 new toy and all thatI:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts