VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its the end of the season for me and i've decided to sell my awning. Its a bluebird customs 3 hoop awning, measuring approx 2.5m x 3.5m. It has 2 mesh side windows and 2 perspex windows, both with blinds and has an internal double room which is separate and its up to you if you use it. Its in very good condition and has done no more than a dozen weekends.

£135 plus delivery at cost, although i may be going from blackpool to doncaster at the weekend so may deliver if its nearby.

More pics soon, let me know if i've missed any info

The tyres i'm selling for my brother in law as he's bought the wrong ones, they are 225 45 17s, cost 70 quid each and have only done 200 miles. 2 available at £50 each.

Also may have 2 captains seats available next week without bases. 3 arms missing but can be picked up on flea bay for 20 quid and they include neil pryde waterproof surf seatcovers in black grey and orange. Looking for £200 all in

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Am interested in the awning.... Two things though...

How do you attach this to the T4 as I see it normally attaches to a lip ?
Secondly, any movement on price as Bluebird are doing these for £135 inc. VAT and Delivery brand new ??

Am only down the road in Warrington so could collect one eve if we can do a deal ?

Cheers
Carl.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brumski - hi mate, don't confuse this one with the one on the bluebird site, that has 2 hoops and this one has 3 so its well over a metre bigger. I think it was about 200 quid new. It does normally fix using a rail but it has 5 guy ropes on the van side which I've always managed to use to fit it without any rain getting through. Make me an offer mate but don't make me cry lol!

With regards to the tyres I've just texted him about make and rating so I'll pm you later.

Cheers guys
Paul

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, the awning is provisionally sold. The tyres are still available so I have more info requested. They are Kuhmo ectsa. 91W reinforced.

The seats are still available too, make me an offer?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey Paul,
You free later on this eve to collect the awning, maybe about 8:00-8:30?
If so, can you PM me your address and I'll head up with the dosh...

Cheers
Carl.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts