VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do our vans support OBD2 via bluetooth dongles? read a few conflicting reports. I would love to be able to run the Torque OBD 2 engine diagnostics on my android phone, but need a confirm if I cab get a compliant bluetooth adapter.

2004 2.5 174 T:

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How comes the Garmin ecoRoute HD is supposed to work on the T5? I thought this was OBD2

I know the other scangauge by Linear-Logic etc don't work though on our vehicles.

·
Registered
625 Posts
So im wondering is there a programe that i can buy to read and delete error codes for a 102 1.9tdi lwb t30 transporter or is it a dealer only job.
Thanks

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
We now have a vas6150' which is Bluetooth connected to a toughbook

It's wicked!

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
It's a vw system with station, wireless connect to diagnostic leads etc, and yes rather expensive but a move forward in the equipment stakes, although it's still on a windows exp format LOL:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Quick morning bump before I go home from night shift. Someone must have an answer so speak up please as I am rather interested in getting Android Torque working on the van.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi mate dont know if this is any help i have a t4 2.5tdi im using a cheap chineese obd 2 blue tooth adapter running torque on my andriod phone works a treat used it on many other cars too spot on T:

·
Registered
127 Posts
i've tried 2 1 cheap ebay unit and a scancom both on my android and my laptop with vagcom lite the ebay one doesnt work but the scancom unit finds the ecu but the ecu wont return any information mines a t5 2.5 2005 not overly helpful i know

·
Super Moderator
9,106 Posts
i've tried 2 1 cheap ebay unit and a scancom both on my android and my laptop with vagcom lite the ebay one doesnt work but the scancom unit finds the ecu but the ecu wont return any information mines a t5 2.5 2005 not overly helpful i know
Mines the same..can't connect to the ecu on my 06 t5 but it does connect to a 58 plate caddy. Will play around at the week end:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts