VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of these Wheels?

They are 4 x 9.5j BMW X6 rims with 255 x 40 x 19 tyres, they fit straight on the van.
I had to put rubber molded wheel arch extenders on the front as the tyres were flicking to much road dirt down the side of the van, they actually look like they are part of the van, not an after fit.
There is no rubbing at all even on full lock my van is on B14s so dropped 40mm

Patrick

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are the wheel arch extenders?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hi Bill, they are rubber profile from Ebay
Patrick

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Bill, they are rubber profile from Ebay
Patrick
cheers Patrick, A bit cheaper than these then, have you a pic with them fitted? ( or am I being completely blind and can’t see them ? )

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheers Patrick, A bit cheaper than these then, have you a pic with them fitted? ( or am I being completely blind and can’t see them ? )

I will take some later and post them!
patrick

·
Registered
216 Posts
looks neat, just the bit where the door hinges would annoy me, next question, what mud flaps are they? genuine vw?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Cheers for the link, still undecided on what type to go for, they look good on your van though, I’m still waiting for B&T to fit rally flaps to his van to see what they look like ?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Cheers for the link, still undecided on what type to go for, they look good on your van though, I’m still waiting for B&T to fit rally flaps to his van to see what they look like ?
Back to reality in 2 weeks time Bill so i'll have a fixed address once more and i can start ordering stuff . (y)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts