VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m in Weston super mare but don’t mind travelling for a decent job
My idea which is a bit dishonest is rattle it down the side of a wall or the mrs’ car take it to a top notch bodyshop use a claims company and do a deal with the bodyshop for extra work , I work in a main dealer/ approved bodyshop and we charge insurance companies as little as £28 per hour so I’m sure if you have your head on your shoulders you could negotiate a good deal , “ and then the highly skilled panel beater can be screwed some more chasing a carrot on the end of the bonus stick that he gets beaten with “ irony” intended and you could get your van fixed but most main dealers don’t like to patch **** up cos it’s not on the computer and the dick estimators have difficulty estimating haw far away the vehicle is when they are standing in front of it with their clip board , so good luck.
Sorry for the rant but if you have time and a bit of money in your hands it is well worth investigating, plenty do it.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I’m in Weston super mare but don’t mind travelling for a decent job
My van is in being resprayed and they are doing a great job, not sure wether to recommend them just yet as the work is still in progress.

It's in Bridgwater so not too far from you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My van is in being resprayed and they are doing a great job, not sure wether to recommend them just yet as the work is still in progress.

It's in Bridgwater so not too far from you.

That’s great please do let me know many thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts