VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Bonnet Custom Spray Wrapped last week, its a complete one off and the first that this company has done, as you can see from my van, i tend to be a bit different, but the Spray Wrap replaces my old Saggy Bonnet Bra, the Spray Wrap Bra is completely removable, without destroying the paint work underneath, the Job they did was identical to my Original Bra in the shape of a V, its myself that has added the stickers, because i was not happy with the Paintwork of the bonnet, possibly i should of had the complete bonnet wrapped.. (Rather than the Bra V option)

As i say its a complete First, and i am very happy with the results, the picture does not do it justice/
What you think?

Gavin.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
It looks very similar to a product made by 'SPRAYLAT'. Used a lot by signmakers in the 60's and 70's for masking out before the invention of self adhesive vinyls. A peelable rubberised coating that could be sprayed or applied by brush T:

They still make decorative and protective coatings today that are applied in the same way for all manner of applications.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts