VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya all im sure this has been covered many times before, but i want to get a plain black BONNET bra, wheres the best place to get one, i ve heard a fer comments from people they had trouble fitting them, paint blistering etc,.........

so wheres the plave to get one?? any advice is appreciated

cheers john T:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I can personally vouch for the bras from Mike at CMC. Had mine for getting on 5 years now and still going strong.

www.c-m-c.org.uk

They're seriously easy to attach mate so dont worry about that.
My bonnet was pretty knackered with stone chips so the bra stays on. It's pretty faded underneath now, but I've got better things to worry about :).

If you're keen to keep you're bonnet in good nick then take the bra off every couple of weeks and give it a wash and polish T:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I second that, mike at c-m-c is yer man, give him a bell, or look on the bay.

Steve W....

·
Registered
143 Posts
hiya all im sure this has been covered many times before, but i want to get a plain black BONNET bra, wheres the best place to get one, i ve heard a fer comments from people they had trouble fitting them, paint blistering etc,.........

so wheres the plave to get one?? any advice is appreciated

cheers john T:
Hi John,
I've purchased several from various traders and eBay etc.. and the CMC bras are simply a superior product. The quality when you physically compare them like-for-like is surprising. The CMC full black bra - fitted to my own van - is a tight and snug fit, can easily be removed repeatedly and is designed to last.
Robert
:ILU:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts